Each episode of The Future of Living features a fascinating conversation with experts in smart living and smart city technology. These conversations generally go much deeper than what makes the final cut. As we round out season 1 and 2018 we wanted to share a few of our favorite segments that were cut for time.
In this episode Blake discusses
- The concept of City as a Platform, and a Transportation Happiness Metric with Ashley.
- What technology won’t change, but will likely improve with Neto Marin.
- Advice for entrepreneurs and startups in the Internet of Things space with Daniel Herscovici.
- And The Quilting Mogul of Missouri with Jason Kander.
Find all the original episodes at:
- Ashley Hand – https://futureoflivingpodcast.com/2018/08/16/ashley-z-hand-on-cities-and-mobility.
- Daniel Herscovici – https://futureoflivingpodcast.com/2018/09/13/daniel-herscovici-integrating-the-smart-home-experience.
- Neto Marin – https://futureoflivingpodcast.com/2018/10/25/neto-marin-building-proactive-ai-assistants-for-the-home.
- Jason Kander – https://futureoflivingpodcast.com/2018/10/11/jason-kander-reimagining-government-customer-service.