Each episode of The Future of Living features a fascinating conversation with experts in smart living and smart city technology. These conversations generally go much deeper than what makes the final cut. As we round out season 1 and 2018 we wanted to share a few of our favorite segments that were cut for time.
In this episode Blake discusses
- The concept of City as a Platform, and a Transportation Happiness Metric with Ashley.
- What technology won’t change, but will likely improve with Neto Marin.
- Advice for entrepreneurs and startups in the Internet of Things space with Daniel Herscovici.
- And The Quilting Mogul of Missouri with Jason Kander.
Find all the original episodes at:
- Ashley Hand – https://futureoflivingpodcast.com/2018/08/16/ashley-z-hand-on-cities-and-mobility.
- Daniel Herscovici – https://futureoflivingpodcast.com/2018/09/13/daniel-herscovici-integrating-the-smart-home-experience.
- Neto Marin – https://futureoflivingpodcast.com/2018/10/25/neto-marin-building-proactive-ai-assistants-for-the-home.
- Jason Kander – https://futureoflivingpodcast.com/2018/10/11/jason-kander-reimagining-government-customer-service.
Future of Living is run by Homebase. Homebase brings the smart apartment experience to new build and retrofit multifamily with trusted technology that delivers intuitive building access control with smart locks, automation of property management, new revenue with property-wide WiFi, and IoT technology amenities residents enjoy. All completely installed and managed for the multifamily innovation leaders of this decade.