The debate over the next big platform is one we love to have on this podcast. Neto Marin (@netomarin) believes voice just might have the upper hand. Neto works at Google on Google Assistant, Google Home and other devices that rely on our voice. As Actions on Google Developer Advocate, he spends his time educating people on what is possible and thinking beyond what is current.
One fun fact, when Neto was growing up in Brazil, an iPhone cost as much as a used car. This only added to his love of open source programming languages and open ecosystems.
In this conversation, Blake and Neto discuss:
- Reactive versus proactive AI assistant experiences.
- How to teach children to interact with AI politely.
- The potential for cultural education from AI.
Find Neto Marin online:
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/netomarin
- Website – http://netomarin.io
Find more of The Future of Living Podcast online at:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/FutureLivingPod
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/futurelivingpod
Future of Living is run by Homebase. Homebase brings the smart apartment experience to new build and retrofit multifamily with trusted technology that delivers intuitive building access control with smart locks, automation of property management, new revenue with property-wide WiFi, and IoT technology amenities residents enjoy. All completely installed and managed for the multifamily innovation leaders of this decade.